Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Party Invitation / Announcement
They’re fun. They’re colorful. They simply pop! I call them caricatures, but my works are funny, quirky, and colorful portraits that have a very charming cartoon finish. They have been given out by clients for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and going-away gifts. Clients have also used them as design elements for invitations, save the date cards, shower parties, bedroom posters and more.
- DIGITAL PRODUCT delivered as a 300 dpi JPG file via email
- This list is for an Invitation/Announcement Layout Design
- It comes with ONE person in the artwork with props and background
- AND text and layout design
Sending it via email saves you on shipping cost and gives you the freedom to choose the medium you want to have it printed as (on canvas, photopaper, card stock, mounted on foam board, etc.). You can print it at home or bring it to your favorite digital printer. If you want it set to a folding card that you can print at home, just let me know so I can send you the proper layout. If you’re going to use it as an e-invite, just let me know too and I’ll send you a web-friendly version with the hi-res file.
1. Purchase this list. Take extra note of the title. It will tell you how many persons are in your portrait order.
2. Email 2-3 clear photos (you are welcome to send more if you want to) of each person to orangejar (@) orangejar.com. Please make sure that the photos show faces and tops of the heads clearly. I will respond to let you know that I received the photos and if they are clear enough.
3. In the note to seller or in your email, include the following information:
- Eye colors
- What you want each person to wear. If you have no specific requests, I will select from the style of clothes they have in their photos. If you have specific requests, you can send extra photos for references or links.
- What you want them to be doing.
- General feel of what you want to see in the artwork.
- Exact copy (the text) you want included in the design. If you have any font preference, please let me know.
- Size you want to receive the file in (4×10″, 5×7″ 8×10″). If you will be printing this on card stock to send out as physical invites, I can customize it to the size you need.
4. I’ll work on your order. Within three to five business days, I’ll send you a low-res copy of the artwork and we can do revisions based on your feedback. I will be happy to work with you to get the look you want within my drawing style. However, please note that delivery of final product will depend on how long this stage takes.
If you’re already happy with what you see, send me a confirmation email that it’s good to go. I will email you the Hi-res file within two business days of your confirmation.
5. And there you go, you’ll receive the final product in your inbox.
If you want to add design elements to your order, please view my other lists of Add ons:
- additional persons
- background or props
Please allow one to two work weeks for completion. I accept rush orders depending on my work load.
If you have any other questions, just send me an email at orangejar (@) orangejar.com.
Thanks for checking my shop!